Natural cure to FLAWLESS SKIN & GLOSSY HAIR
November 12, 2017
- Lavender essential oil can be used for a wide range of things. While it’s a stress reliever and calms the mind, it also has very strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used for scalp nourishment and to soothe irritation, fight against dry, flaking skin, and even provide relief from inflammation. Its regular use can even help to reduce the severity of hair loss and potentially improve luster of the hair.
- Lemongrass has been proven in studies to be able to eliminate numerous viruses including herpes simplex 1. These antiviral properties make it a perfect fit for wart removal and it can help provide quicker results when used in a blend of the other oils.
- Tea Tree oil is known as an antiseptic, antiviral, and anti-fungal, and it’s one of the strongest oils for fighting against infections as well. Using it is an excellent way to help fight off warts.
- Lavender is used in the array of home remedies and has the ability to fight blemishes and reduce skin irritation. The strong astringent property makes it a great choice for those looking to fight acne.
- Blend of peppermint with jojoba and almond oil makes excellent essential oil skin care treatment that works as a moisturizer and a cleanser.
- Tea Tree Oil is one of the most powerful antiseptic essential oil out there. Not only does it provide antibacterial and anti-fungal qualities, but it can also reduce inflammation.
- Eucalyptus is one of the most beneficial essential oil. The natural antibacterial properties of eucalyptus make it ideal for protecting skin health as well. Its benefits can be taken only by rubbing its leaves on the skin or drinking its tea or utilizing its oil on irritated or infected skin works much faster and more effectively.